Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012

I'm a few days late in welcoming the New Year officially but hey, better late than never right? The last few days I've been busily running around Orem and Provo, staying off of BYU owned streets of course, trying to get things situated before the new semester starts. I love being organized, I love making resolutions, I love a fresh start. Before I get ahead of myself, here is what I did over Christmas break.

I spent Christmas Eve hanging with Kailey and my family
We can't wait for the festivities to begin
Grandma and Owen. This poor little guy did not feel good.
Missing Stephen, Alesha and the boys but here is the Russo clan
Then I went to Idaho to hang out with my crazy nephews, I love being Aunt Sarah
Tripp and I
The newest addition, Eli Louis Russo.

New Years Eve with Xandra and Emily
Em just looking really good

Ben and Xandra
We were each others dates
Welcome 2012
 It was a good holiday. I feel like I could have used at least one more week of bummin around doing nothing but now is as good a time as any to get life moving again. Too bad this is what this evening is consisting of:

putting my room back together. Always a joy.
Welcome 2012, here's to a brand new year with new goals and new memories to be made.

Resolutions
with the exception of a few, some are too personal to share

1. Keep my car clean
2. Help my mom finish my high school scrapbooks
3.  Pass Chemistry :)
4. Attend the temple at least twice a month, hopefully more
5. Find something to smile about everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment