Monday, January 23, 2012

Eating food that isn't healthy is fun

I made a list of my favorite treats, sweets and snacks while I was eating french fries in Legends Grill today. Consequently french fries happen to be one of my favorite treats to get for myself.

1. Crispy French Fries

2. Flashin' Fruit Punch

3. Strawberry Cheesecake

4. Cheesecake in general

5. Banana Cream Pie

6. 7 Layer Bars

7. Reeses

8. Graham crackers and milk

9. Sugar Cereals

10. Peanut butter moo'd jamba

11. Jamocha shake from Arby's

12. Cinnamon Rolls

13. Mineral Water

14. Egg Nog

15. Cadbury Eggs

16. Peanut butter cookies with kisses in the middle

17. Chips and Salsa

18. Buttered Toast and Hot Chocolate

19. Vanilla Bean Frappuccino from Starbucks

20. Oreo Cakesters

I'll leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment