Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sick Days

The last couple days I haven't been feeling too great. My throat hurts, I have a never ending array of headaches and now my nose is stuffy. Apart from feeling crappy, I'm not sick enough to really get out of anything. I can still function. When I take good medicine I forget that I don't feel good. When I am around good people I forget as well. My roommates have been the best. They are always taking care of me. This week I'm physically sick, next I may be emotionally unstable... who knows?? :) But I know I can always count on them. Why am I even writing about this? Good question. I'm not really sure except for the fact that it's 2:52 in the morning and I still can't sleep. And to put it out into cyber space again how great the girls are that I live with.

Enjoy some Damien Rice. He's the equivalent of a bowl of chicken noodle soup right now.

The Blower's Daughter
Hallelujah


Delicate

No comments:

Post a Comment