Friday, December 16, 2011

If you know me at all, you know that I worry. I never seem to worry about dangerous things like not watching the road when I'm driving or going on roller coasters. A lot of the time what I deem "worthy to be worried about" are important things, I just tend to over do it most of the time. So when I walked to my car Wednesday night only to find blasted 300 dollar ticket on the windshield, I was pretty worried. It wasn't even the 300 dollars that I was thinking of, I was nervous to tell my parents.

Anyway, after my LAST final today I went to the university parking office in the JKB. Turns out I had exceeded my limit of 7 tickets in a 12 month period and my parking and driving privileges at BYU were revoked. Yep, my car is banned. I am banned from driving it or any other vehicle on BYU property. Weekends, holidays and Sundays included. I kind of feel like I got put in time out. Do you know how many roads BYU owns around campus? The nice lady named Brandy pulled out a map and showed me, they have roads from University Parkway down to 800 North. The only good thing about this was that I didn't have to pay 300 dollars. But I can't drive at all, I should be stressing right now.

Nope. As I was walking to my car I started to laugh. Weird, right? Maybe it is the lack of sleep, lack of brain power and blissful relief that finals are done that led me to this but I couldn't stop. I even thought it would be funny and slightly ironic if I got to my car and had a boot on it for parking on campus. I don't know how long this will last, but this worrying girl is totally relaxed. In regards to this situation anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment