Saturday, December 24, 2011

Elvis at McDonalds

If you have been in Orem long enough you know what I am talking about when I mention the Orem Summerfest. Not only do you know about it, but you've probably attended. Well take yourself back to that lovely time in June. Do you remember the crazy people you see, and only see that weekend? You never seen them until the Zipper and Gravitron are set up and once those rides have been taken down they're never to be seen again. Well I am here to tell you that those people exist in other months.

I went to Walmart around 1 this morning to do some last minute gifting. (I waited until then because I am that awesome) I was hungry coming out of the store so I stopped at McDonalds on my way home. I pulled up to the second window to pick up my number 6 order and noticed that the man inside had some wicked hair and side burns. It literally was a mix between Elvis and Danny Zucco from "Grease" only with light brown hair instead of black. He opened the window and gave me my food. "Thank you." I said. Now imagine how Elvis says, "thank you, thank you very much". Take that voice and put it to these words the nice, perfectly coiffed young man said, "yes, you're very welcome". It was so smooth, and totally weird. Just thought I would just share that experience with you all.

See you at Summerfest Elvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment