Friday, March 23, 2012

Midnight Movies

Midnight movies what a treat.

Harry Potter 6 - Harry, Dumbledore, Hermione and Ron
This midnight showing was just before we were going to go into our Freshman year of college
Kung Fu Panda 2
Our best ninja moves
Transformers:2
It was a terrible movie but we had a great time. Obviously
Harry Potter 7
We couldn't believe it was all over
yep, there was a golden snitch
Luckily we snapped a photo with him before we flew away again
The Vow with the ladies
Breaking Dawn
Hunger Games

All ready to go in our sweet shirts from Rue 21
I don't have a picture of my memory of going to Eclipse, the third movie in the Twilight saga for those of you who don't know, but it was so funny. Jill and I didn't have tickets for the 12 o'clock showing so we bought some for 3:15. We had 7 am practice with the Cougs later that same morning but went anyway. We took a cat nap (the BEST thing I've ever discovered in regards to staying up for movies) and then woke up and left. When the movie got out at 6 we just headed on over to Magleby's fresh and got ourselves some omelets. The after affects were terrible, but we had a great time.

There is a popular phrase, roughly put, "memories are made around the dinner table". Okay maybe I made that up slightly but I really feel like I've heard that before. Anyway. My personal philosophy is that some of the best memories are made at midnight movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment