Friday, April 6, 2012

11 Questions - Tagging Marilee and Becky!


I've been tagged, I must follow through! Thanks Sam :)



The Rules:
-post these rules
-post a photo and eleven random things about yourself 
-answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you 
-create eleven new questions you tag
-contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged

11 Random Things about Sarah:

- I love Maddox turkey burgers
- Reeses will always be my favorite candy bar of all time, but I am loving Caramello's right now
- I only sing one song anytime I do karaoke, Total Eclipse of the Heart
- I love bike rides with all of my heart 
- The first time I mowed a lawn was 11 days ago
- I am a hopeless romantic, I'm always pulling for a happy romantic ending
- I sometimes really like sleeping on the floor, all snuggled up in a blanket. It's the best when a movie is playing too
- I want to learn how to speak Italian really bad
- I don't like Diet Coke. Sorry world, I just don't crave it
- Strawberry Cheesecake? Yes please! 
- My friends and I made a music video one time to a bunch of songs and my section of it was to the song, "Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me". Yikes. #blackmail

Sam's Questions for me:

1. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Italy. I would go to Italy. 
2. What is your go-to Outfit? My gray sweats that I accidentally stole from Jesse Williams, some type of weird Harry Potter shirt and my ugg boots or high tops. Maybe I should get ready more often...
3. Guys will be guys but what are you most attracted to in them? This is a tough one and my answer is cliche, but their smile. Few things are better than a guy genuinely smiling at you.
4. If you had to pick one thing to grab out of your burning house what would it be? Well my kids if I had them, other than that my journal
5. Favorite Movie, and Favorite Book. My Girl and Pride and Prejudice. East of Eden is a very close second though
6. Describe your Perfect Day! It's summertime and I sleep in to about 8:30. Because I don't want to waste too much time on my perfect day and I like morning time :) I get up and have a marvelous waffle breakfast with all the people in my life that I LOVE. Then I make a sack lunch, pack up my current read, put on my sun hat, grab a blanket and go for a bike ride to a park where I can get lost in a book and revel in the sunlight and good weather. Then I go and dance somewhere. And Celine Dion is playing and other great songs and I don't have a care in the world. Then I meet up with my smiling guy and we somehow find a sweet amusement park in Orem and ride awesome rollercoasters. No, Summerfest doesn't count. We spend the rest of the day together and as the sun goes down we eat creamies on the roof. 
7.  What is your favorite thing about yourself? That I feel comfortable being my natural self. I don't necessarily like to wear make up and do my hair all the time and frankly sweats are so comfy!
8. What is your favorite season, and why? This is a hard question because there are great things about each one! But I would probably say Summer. There's nothing like last minute road trips and camp outs, SUNDRESSES, outdoor movies and barbeque's.
9. If you could change something about you, what would it be? My skin
10. What is your most treasured thing about being a girl? ha great questions Sam! I have no idea, I'm going to have to come back to this one.
11. Dream Job, or Life. I want to own a flower shop and be a wedding planner! How fun would that be?? 

11 New Questions:

1. If you were in distress, which super hero would you want to come save you and why? 
2. What is one of your greatest fears? 
3. If you were having a baby girl tomorrow what would you name her?
4. What is your favorite song to listen to in the car? 
5. If you could have skin that was any color in the rainbow what color would you choose? 
6. If life was a musical, what would be your theme song when you entered a room? 
7. Would you rather be happy or in love?
8.  What is your favorite wintertime activity? 
9. What is your favorite holiday? 
10. If you could be amazingly good, like no one in the universe is better than you, at one thing what would it be?
11. You go to the pet store, there is only hamsters left. Do you buy one? 

Sorry these questions are so weird, it's kind of late :) Happy Blogging Mare and Beck


No comments:

Post a Comment