Saturday, March 3, 2012

The friend I can count on for life

Today is my sister's birthday!!

Krissa, I love you. I'm so grateful for you and everything you do for me. I hope today has been wonderful :)
 
Big Sisters are always there when we need them. We can tell them our secrets, and trust that they'll keep them. They've been through what we're going through, and give great advice when we need it most. A Big sister is a friend we can count on for life. 

Krissa always picks me up when I'm feeling down. When I'm sad or stressed I like spending time with her, things are better when she's around. She also has this great gift of knowing exactly the right time to call or text me. It must be a sister thing.
She is an amazing example. She teaches me about the gospel.. And lets me help bake cakes with her for her primary class :)
I'm never bored when I'm with her
She always spends time with her family. Even when it is 1 billion degrees in Disneyland.
She is beautiful! Growing up I wanted to be exactly like my sister. I wanted to dress the way she did, look like her, have her hair, wear the same jewelry. She is someone I have always aspired to be like and still do. Also, she comes to everything. If I have a performance I know she'll be there.
I don't know what I more I can say other than I love you sister!
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment