Monday, November 28, 2011

Fan Favorites

My Itunes account has a playlist called Fan Favorites. Basically it is a list of songs that for some reason or another have found their way into my heart. Some just make me feel good, others have actual meaning in my life. It may or may not be the most random playlist you listen too.

My life movie soundtrack

1. Listen - Dreamgirls: Jill Johnson this is for you
2. The Scientist - Coldplay
3. More Than Words - Extreme: Sometimes I think I was born 15 years too late. I love the 80's 
4. You're the Inspiration - Chicago
5. Make You Feel My Love - Adele
6. My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer: I'm going to put a plug in for John Mayer in general. You really can't go wrong listening to ANYTHING by him
7. Be Here Now - Ray LaMontagne: Listen to the lyrics 
8. That Should Be Me - Justin Bieber: Summer 2011. If there was one song to sum up my summer, this is it
9. Storm - Lifehouse: thank you NYCDA for bringing this song into my life 
10. Won't Stop - OneRepublic
11. Misery Business - Paramore
12. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman: I have the most amazing friends. This one is for you, the video isn't great quality but I think you'll understand
13. Drops of Jupiter - Train
14. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler: I'm telling you the 80's were great
15. I Need Thee Every Hour - Paul Cardall 
16. My Girl - The Temptations
17. That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain: This is a total driving-in-the-car-with-the-windows-down-song-in-the-summertime song.
18. When you Say Nothing At All - Alison Krausse
19. Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright 
20. I've Had the Time of My Life - Dirty Dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment